Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wee Nam Kee at Novena Ville

She promised me to get a new camera only if I'll be able to write at least ten food blogs this month.

I'm Jana and it's my birthday celebration today! Since I love eating and traveling, my sister and I decided to have another round of SG food trip!

Our first stop was at Wee Nam Kee Novena Ville!

I've been hearing a lot about this Chicken Rice specialty shop since it opened in the Philippines. Everytime I want to dine at this restaurant, there's always a long queue! Hence, I incessantly asked my sister to visit the flagship store in Singapore!

From Orchard Road, we took the Mrt (Red line) to Novena Station then walked towards Novena Ville, which is in front of Novena Church.




Hainanese Chicken


S$8 Good for two



Drinks are priced at around S$1.30 but they serve free soup!


Oh and they only have one store in Singapore!

 

It's not the best Chicken Rice that I've tried in Singapore but definitely better than other stores on the side streets!

Jana

You'll know more about me and read more interesting food stories in my next entries.

4 comments: